Madison County Human Resources’ mission is to attract, develop, and retain a highly skilled and diverse workforce with support of achievement of the county’s vision, values, and strategic goals. We recognize that our employees are the cornerstone of our success, and their dedication and commitment are essential to achieving the County’s mission of providing exceptional services to our residents and fostering a thriving community.
- Be available to employees to confidentially address any concerns and issues that may arise;
- Treat each person fairly, with dignity, trust and respect, in all aspects of the employment relationship;
- Foster a diverse workforce that mirrors the community we serve;
- Attract and retain highly qualified people;
- Set high standards of job performance in order to deliver superior service and value to the public we serve;
- Expect employees to demonstrate integrity and professionalism;
- Recognize and reward employees for their contributions;
- Communicate human resources information in a transparent manner;
- Encourage teamwork and cooperation in the work relationships among all County employees; and
- Provide training and management to prepare employees for success.
Madison County Fiscal Court is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace